Labels

EN FR

Thursday, October 10, 2013

There is a beginning in all things...

So, first article on my brand new blog, time to open the Champagne ! When I first created this blog, a long time ago, came "the" question : what  should I write about ? The thought maturated in the back of my mind for some months and I arrived to this conclusion : I have 4 main hobbies : SF books, roleplaying games, videos games and miniature games. These four activities had always a huge importance on my personal accomplishment that I ought to write about this. On the other hand, from the book I read, to the games I played, I already had some fascination for the posthuman concept. So, why not the name "Posthuman Gamer "?
Anyway, this will be the place for the musings on my hobbies, mainly about miniature games, at least for the beginning. English is not my first language but I will try very very hard to write it as correctly as possible...).

No comments:

Post a Comment